TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a hospitalist physician to join our team at Doctors Hospital of Augusta (DHA) in Augusta, Georgia. We are looking for future team members to complement our hospital medicine (HM) group at Doctors Hospital of Augusta. This facility is a 350-bed, full-service, tertiary care center offering a comprehensive range of care services.
The hospital is home to the largest inpatient burn center in the U.S., which contains 20 patient rooms and a hyperbaric treatment area. DHA is a part of HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services. The practice model includes a 20-bed, closed ICU. There are no procedures/ICU rounding required. Clinicians work in a 7-on/7-off block schedule, seeing around 20 patients per day. Enjoy the support of dedicated nocturnists and advanced practice clinician coverage daily. The EMR is Meditech.
Well-recognized for clinical excellence, DHA is a certified primary stroke center, accredited chest pain center and verified burn center. DHA's recognitions include "Center of Excellence in Women's Health Surgery" (AIMIS) and one of "America's Best Hospitals for Emergency Care" (WCA).
Augusta is a historic southern city with big city flair! From historic homes and magnolia trees to art galleries and nightlife, Augusta has something for everyone. Enjoy watersports on the Savannah River, a minor league baseball team, a beautiful river walk, golfing, festivals, theatre and many more urban and outdoor activities. Located just 2.5 hours from the Georgia and South Carolina coast, Augusta offers easy access to cities and beaches like Charleston, Savannah, Hilton Head, Tybee Island and more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employed model with a comprehensive benefits package
- Generous sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Complimentary professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs