Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time physician to join our hospitalist team at LeConte Medical Center in Sevierville, Tennessee. We are actively interviewing internal medicine (IM) and family medicine (FM) board eligible and board certified physicians for our well-established program featuring excellent support and a great work/life balance. Residents and J-1 Visa clinicians are welcome to apply.
In today's hospital medicine environment, you're asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That's why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in a position.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Great health benefits
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization