|Nocturnist - HM
TeamHealth has a new nocturnist opening at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas. This is an established program between TeamHealth and HCA staffed with internal medicine hospitalists and nocturnists that are all local to Austin. Our physicians work a traditional 7-on, 7-off schedule with shifts from 7am to 7pm for our daytime hospitalists and brand new admitter shift.
St. David's South Austin Medical Center is a Level II trauma designated facility with 368 beds, open ICU, and our physicians are not required to do procedures. During the day shift (7a-7p) there are a total of 2 APCs and 8 physicians working; 7 of the rounding physicians with 1 admitter (each day-hospitalist does this every 3-4 months) and at night we have 2 nocturnists (7p-7a). The daily rounding census averages around 22 encounters per physician, expecting 15-16 admissions for the AM admitter and APCs and there are on average 16-18 admissions at night that are covered by 2 nocturnist physicians. The EMR at all campuses is Meditech.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Comprehensive benefits package with health insurance and optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization