As a Critical Care physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a evidence-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- ICU Volume: 10
- Closed ICU, admits by Hospitalists
- 10 hours per day inhouse intensivist 7 days per week
- Night coverage by APPs, preferably with procedural experience
- Mixed Medical-Surgical ICU
- Respond to codes when on site
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the IAC team (ED, HM)
- Peterson Regional Medical Center moved into its new 124-bed facility in April 2008.
- Named for local businessman Sid Peterson, this private hospital was named one of the “Top 20” Rural Community Hospitals in the nation—the only hospital in Texas on the list.
- It serves a primary service area of over 45,000 people.Hospitalists admit 85% of patients from the Emergency Department.
- Stroke patients who receive fibrinolytic or who meet criteria for arterial thrombectomy are transferred to San Antonio after consultation with a Tele-Neurologist.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group