As a Critical Care physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
318-Bed Acute Care Hospital
Cardiothoracic surgery program
Cerner EMR System
CHMC is located at the southern end of downtown Los Angeles, just a few blocks from Staples Center and LA Live. Los Angeles offers a multitude of cultural and entertainment options. Choose from the Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theater, Huntington Library or Getty Museum. Cheer on your favorite team - LA Lakers, LA Clippers, LA Dodgers, LA Kings, USC Trojans and UCLA Bruins.
Average daily encounters: 18
Physician coverage is 24 hours/day; 10 hours of APP coverage with subspecialty backups.
28 ICU Beds
24/7 ICU coverage, two 12-hour shifts and one overlapping 10-hour APC shift
ICU manages vent patients and all procedures required
ICU runs codes but not rapid response
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location Flexibility and stability of a national group