As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
Average daily encounters: 15
Shift times: 7am–7pm and 7pm-7am
Day shift admissions: 1-3
Night shift admissions: 1-3
ER runs codes
In house nights – call room is available
6-bed ICU with an average of 1-2 patients. Hospitalists will admit & round in the ICU. Procedures are preferred, but not required. Pulmonologist on call
Temporary privileges available
MedHost EMR System
106 -licensed bed facility
Services include General Surgery, Wound Care, Diagnostic Imaging with CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Neonatal Intensive Care, Cardiology (Cath Lab, CCU), GI/Endoscopy Lab, Rehabilitation (OT, PT, Speech), Senior Services, Industrial/Occupational Medicine, Laboratory, and more.
Named among the best places to live in California, Watsonville is a small coastal town just 60 miles south of San Francisco. An agricultural center located near the Santa Cruz Mountains, excellent outdoor recreation is available year-round. The climate is coastal Mediterranean with mild temperatures all four seasons.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location Flexibility and stability of a national group