Stable, well-established group in San Antonio, TX. Minimum requirement: 3 years of Directorship or Leadership experience.
- Shift Rates from $2,000 to $2,300
- Administrative Stipend $150,000 to $175,000
- Projected annual comp: $450,000-$500,000 plus Profit Sharing
Objective: Engage a Chief Medical Director to lead Victoria Hospitalist Services by standardizing practice structure to include a.) Productivity compensation, b.) Documentation expectations, complaint resolution standards/coaching system, c.) Quality assurance program aligned with Hospital goals for LOS and patient satisfaction, d.) Case management program, e.) Recruitment and retention program, f.) Expansion into the San Antonio market – develop and implement a program, e.g. New Braunfels.
-- Base Pay for Administrative Duties - 30%
-- Clinical Wages – at least 10 shifts/month: 60%
-- Bonus – Quarterly based on goal achievement and profitability 10%
VHA Profit Sharing:
Current VHA owner will extend profit sharing via 3-year vesting structure. 2019 budget has been finalized, but the Chief Medical Director will work with COO and Controller to manage current operational expenses and prepare future budgets. Successful achievement of annual goals is a requisite in the ownership vesting.
- 100% Vesting can occur after 3 years and result in 15% profit sharing of VHA. Profit distributions may occur at that time (for calendar year 2022).
- Promotion to VHA CMO will occur with achievement of vesting.
- Increased profit sharing opportunities will be incorporated as a component of the VHA CMO Compensation plan.
Please Forward CV in complete confidence to Larry Achler.